We rely on the help of our volunteers to provide a home to everyday moments for families of sick children. Our families rely on a friendly smile, a comforting hug and a welcome ear as they travel their child’s journey to wellness.
Some of the benefits of becoming a volunteer include:
- The great feeling that comes with making a difference.
- The opportunity to be a part of something bigger.
- The chance to meet wonderful families who are forever grateful.
- Letters of reference to prospective employers.
- The opportunity to attend volunteer appreciation functions and other RMHC Hamilton events.
- The opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
- To build career based skills and self confidence.